top of page
TO TEACH WHO CHRIST IS

Throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago, parishes have been participating in this important campaign to benefit our communities for generations to come. Each parish has been assigned a campaign target. Parishes will keep 60 percent of all funds they raise for needs they identify, and will share the remaining 40 percent with other parishes to fund scholarships for Catholic Education both in schools and Religious Education Programs. This campaign will impact Catholic Education throughout the Archdiocese for the benefit of many children. Parishes exceeding their goals will receive 100 percent of funds collected above their target.

Learn More about the Campaign:

Archdiocesan Campaign Website

bottom of page